In today’s episode of Fuel for the Sole, we dive into Meghann’s Ironman 70.3 and answer a listener’s question about fueling for triathlons. We cover:
- Carb loading for a triathlon
- How to adjust your race day nutrition and hydration for the heat
- The importance of calculating your fluid and nutrition intake in advance
- Fueling on the bike vs. the run
- How Meghann fueled for her successful 70.3
- A whole lot more!
Listen wherever you enjoy podcasts or HERE.
Want to be featured on the show? Share your questions via the Anchor App (just click the ‘message’ button) or email us at email@example.com to be featured.
This episode is fueled by ASICS and InsideTracker!
Head over to ASICS.com and sign up for a OneASICS account. It’s completely free and when you sign up you will receive 10% off your first purchase. You also gain access to exclusive colorways on ASICS.com, free standard shipping, special birthday month discounts and more.
This show is sponsored by InsideTracker! For a limited time, InsideTracker is offering our listeners 20% off their entire store. Visit InsideTracker.com/fuel.