Sneak Peek at the Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3 - Believe In The Run

Shoe Reviews

HomeShoe ReviewsSneak Peek at the Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3
Sneak Peek at the Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3
4 years ago

Sneak Peek at the Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3

I can’t tell you how I got these sweet pics of the women’s Saucony Kinvara 3, but I can tell you I like the way they look. This go around the uber popular Kinvaras get a more of a substantial makeover than the Kinvara 2s did. This color combo is SLICK too. I hope they run as good as they look. People will be tough on them if they don’t like the update. Fingers crossed for you Saucony. Kinvaras are one of my favorites and the shoes that carried me over the finishing line on my marathon PR. Viva Kinvara.

8 comments

• Al Mike Posted on 01/17/2012 at 1:46 pm

Just looking at these is killing me, I want them now, my first gen Kinvara are getting really rough (holes and whatnot) after many, many miles…

• Annie Posted on 01/19/2012 at 3:09 pm

GIMME! Oh my gosh those are beautiful!

• Connie Posted on 01/21/2012 at 7:19 pm

When will they be out?

• Thomas Neuberger Posted on 01/21/2012 at 7:25 pm

My guess is this spring.

• Saucony Kinvara 3, Kinvara TR, and Peregrine 2: More Details and Photos | Road Runner Shoes Posted on 01/25/2012 at 1:19 pm

[…] really quickly – I suspect that true forefoot strikers are most likely to have an issue here. Thomas over at Believe in the Run posted a photo of the sole of the Kinvara 3 (see below), and though there appears to be added rubber under the lateral midfoot and extending […]

• Dave Posted on 02/26/2012 at 8:44 am

Thomas – I have very wide feet…how is the toe box in the Kinvaras?

• Thomas Neuberger Posted on 02/26/2012 at 10:37 am

I haven’t tried the Kinvara 3s yet. Typically, the Kinvara lean more on the narrow side. I do know people with wider feet that are fine with the amount of width. Not knowing how wide you foot is I would recommend ordering a pair from Zappos or someplace with a liberal return policy and try them out.

• Dave Posted on 02/27/2012 at 8:26 am